Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Glad you brought that up. We have one space left, and it is yours!
The schedule:
Nov. 08 (Day 5 before the Season) = Edge.
Nov. 09 (Day 4 before the Season) = Binger (? No confirmation from them, yet.)
Nov. 10 (Day 3 before the Season) = NcGunny
Nov. 11 (Day 2 before the Season) = Ballcoach
Nov. 12 (Day 1 before the Season) = Christmasstar

Folks, don't miss this series.
Long time readers know how fun, exciting, entertaining and Christmassy it is!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Fellow Travelers.

We travel together here on our annual voyage to the Christmas Season, stopping at ports-of-call along the way we call Milestones.
Well, all our Season Milestones have been visited and passed now, and out next stop is our destination, now just three weeks ahead.

Today's figures:
Days to Halloween: 8 (ONE WEEK FROM TOMORROW!)
Days to the Season: 21 (Three weeks from TODAY!)
Days to Christmas Day: 63 (Two months from the day after tomorrow!)

(Closer and closer we come until........we are there!)

The weather is so good I hate to speak of it out of fear of a jinx.
Suffice it to say, it's been right nice around here for several days now.
Today should continue the trend, albeit with a chance of afternoon rain, and we have commenced it at 64 degrees.

Have a Marvelous Monday, Folks!

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning MMC! It sure is Monday!! Dark, rainy.... but we had beautiful weekend weather, so can't complain!!! I hope you all had a great weekend!!!

Merry Monday!

CGYager

Santa's Helper in South Dakota
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Morning all. Monday morning again, where do weekends go? I officially started my Christmas shopping yesterday. Three presents bought and stored. I really can't handle last minute shopping anymore so I'm getting organized early this year, or at least that's what I'm telling myself.
Greetings Tis. I keep telling myself that same thing... lol. Got two bought and wrapped already and I really need to be done before my Orlando vacation on the 6th of Dec begins. Got a little time, but it will be here before I know it.
Retro Christmas.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good morning ~
Happy Monday!
It’s going to be cloudy today with a high of 71 degrees. I have a chiropractor appointment this morning. I’ll be going for a walk afterward. Then I will be working on the laundry. Dinner will be chicken tortilla soup. I guess that’s about it for me.
Can’t believe Thanksgiving is only one month away. My daughters birthday is on Thanksgiving Day this year so it will be extra special. And Halloween is one week from tomorrow. So exciting. My daughter carved our first jack o lantern last night :)
I hope everyone is well and has a great day!
Morning HMG. Sounds like a nice day, except perhaps for the medical appointment. I have to ask... any special plans for this Thanksgiving since it will be on your daughter's birthday?
Thanksgiving Birthday.jpg

NcGunny

Candycane Wrangler
MMC Emeritus Member
Dec 28, 2015
Ny

We travel together here on our annual voyage to the Christmas Season, stopping at ports-of-call along the way we call Milestones.
Well, all our Season Milestones have been visited and passed now, and out next stop is our destination, now just three weeks ahead.

Today's figures:

Today should continue the trend, albeit with a chance of afternoon rain, and we have commenced it at 64 degrees.

Thxs Crown!! Its going to be here before we even know it.

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good Morning MMC !!

Monday morning already, and the last full week of October. Time is not marching, it is running !!!

have to take van in to get ball joint replaced. This poor old van of mine has to make it through one more winter and then it can retire in the spring.

My next few weeks will be taken up with creating gingerbread house and cakes for the competitions at end of November and beginning of December.

Our church is now on the list for doing community meals and our first is this Thursday. Expecting about 100 people to come. Our city has a list of organizations and churches that do this and as a result folks in need of nourishment or company can get a hot meal and companionship at least 4 times a week.

LittleCS moves next week so still have some packing to do there. I am always amazed at how much stuff we can accumulate that we end up never using. We had the same when we moved. so she has given away, sold or thrown out quite a bit. I told her it would make her new place seem so much bigger ! LOL

Have a great day everyone !!!
Happy Monday Christmasstar. I have one vehicle that may soon be making it's way to the recycle yard soon. We will see how it holds up this winter. Nice to hear your church is so involved within the community. That is something that many seem to forget, as the book of James points out. Have fun with the Gingerbread houses, sounds like a very busy few weeks ahead for you. Take care...
Retro Christmas 2.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good morning MMC! It sure is Monday!! Dark, rainy.... but we had beautiful weekend weather, so can't complain!!! I hope you all had a great weekend!!!

Merry Monday!

Hi there Holiday. The weekend was... different, but I survived it... :confused:
Windy here today, but not much planned except filling up the refuse container with more leaves (providing they do not blow away while I am picking them up). I am pleased your weekend weather was enjoyable and have a great last full week or October...
Retro Christmas 3.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good morning MMC community. The last full week of October has arrived. That means, for me, just a three day work week at Wally World (Tue - Thur). Then I will be taking the following five days off. Of course I will be putting in time Fri - Sun for the Zoo Boo, but since Sat & Sun only require five hours of my time, I can get more of my own stuff done at home. Almost all of the leaves have fallen from the trees, so that will take up a small portion of my time today, but other than that, I think it is time to take a day to just relax.
I hope everyone had a nice weekend and that this week will bring good times to you all. I love these retro Christmas card designs, makes me remember when this is what homes actually looked like. have fun all...
Retro Christmas 4.jpg

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Morning HMG. Sounds like a nice day, except perhaps for the medical appointment. I have to ask... any special plans for this Thanksgiving since it will be on your daughter's birthday?
View attachment 40206

Well I’m hosting Thanksgiving so we’ll have lots of family here to celebrate both!!!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Merry Monday!
Back at it again...the weekend went by way too quick. My oldest got kicked in her quad muscle on Friday night during her soccer game and had to be carried off the field. At first I thought it was her knee but thank God it was not. They think it is a bone bruise and it is feeling a bit better but still sore. My neighbor is a physical therapist so we going to see him tomorrow and he some laser treatment he can do on it to help with the healing.
A pretty dreary day today and looks like we have rain coming in tomorrow.
Hope you all have a great day!! I can't believe we are so close in the countdown.

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Merry Monday!
Back at it again...the weekend went by way too quick. My oldest got kicked in her quad muscle on Friday night during her soccer game and had to be carried off the field. At first I thought it was her knee but thank God it was not. They think it is a bone bruise and it is feeling a bit better but still sore. My neighbor is a physical therapist so we going to see him tomorrow and he some laser treatment he can do on it to help with the healing.
Hope you all have a great day!! I can't believe we are so close in the countdown.
Greetings SnowflakeMom. Sorry to hear about her sports injury, but happy that it was not a serious one. I will certainly keep her in prayer for a speedy recovery. I know what it feels like to have to sit out a game or two and it was never a good feeling... o_O
Have a fun day and a phenomenal last week of October...
Retro Christmas 5.jpg

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011

Today's figures:

Thanks Crown! Enjoy the last week before Halloween!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Greetings SnowflakeMom. Sorry to hear about her sports injury, but happy that it was not a serious one. I will certainly keep her in prayer for a speedy recovery. I know what it feels like to have to sit out a game or two and it was never a good feeling... o_O
Have a fun day and a phenomenal last week of October...
View attachment 40212
Thanks, CG! I appreciate it..

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Merry Monday!
Wow, I'm glad it wasn't anything too serious! I hope the therapy works quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image