MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Didn't get to the seasonal countdown because these days I need a full night's sleep to get through the savage workdays. But I hope you could feel my spirit hovering around to welcome in the season.

Magical things are already happening. I heard that Sky Bars are coming back!! In time for Christmas, too! They'll be made a fairly short drive away from us, so I'm looking forward to visiting their shop after it opens on Dec. 7.

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
Looks like everyone had a blast ringing in the season last night. Sorry I missed it but there was no way I could have stayed up for the that when my alarm goes off at 4:30 in the morning. Picked up more Christmas tree shaped marshmallows for hot chocolate so I am thinking will have to open up a bag tonight and make a big batch of hot chocolate. Hope everyone has a great stay

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
@Meceka .....

You still here? Friend, you have been just as long as I have. You, too, are one of the greats....

Look forward to hearing from you all the time...

Much love, friend.

I'm so glad you were able to join in this year.
Much love to you, my friend!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Looks like everyone had a blast ringing in the season last night. Sorry I missed it but there was no way I could have stayed up for the that when my alarm goes off at 4:30 in the morning. Picked up more Christmas tree shaped marshmallows for hot chocolate so I am thinking will have to open up a bag tonight and make a big batch of hot chocolate. Hope everyone has a great stay

Oh yuck! You get up early. We know you were here in spirit! The hot chocolate sounds yummy! Enjoy your day as well, Minta!

Yuletide Junkie

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
JayIsh was in bed with a migraine, I don’t get them often but when I do, blinding! Merry Christmas season! Proud to be the weinee...this year came really swiftly!

Oh, I am so sorry you had a migraine. I hope you are better today!!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good morning. Thanks to all for allowing me to participate in my first "Tis The Season" countdown. What I learned . . .
- MMC is a GREAT place to hang-out
- There are A LOT of friendly people
- I need to learn to click and type faster.

It was great that you joined in last night!
I need to learn to click and type faster, too. :)

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Merry Christmas, friends. The last I looked at the clock it was 11:40 PM. Well, I came close. I was up again by 1:30 so I knew it was day 1 of Christmas season.

I went through the whole thread leading up to the final hour and it was exciting....even if I was a few hours late.

Enjoy the season!

Merry Christmas, KimB! I'm glad you were able to join in last night!!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Forgive my ignorance (and missing that last night was some sort of awesome countdown) but what is the significance of today?

We consider it our start to the season here. It’s 6 weeks to Christmas!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Merry Wednesday!
Merry Pines Day!

The cats survived the negative temperature last night by all staying in the same little dog house. It has an insulated top and is stuffed with straw so with the three of them it was quite toasty.
The ramp is cleared off and I finished shoveling the driveway as far as I could push the snow back which wasn't as far as I wanted, but I'm so sore I'm going to be happy with that progress anyway!

Have a most merry first day of the season!!!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
I didn't know Christmas tree shaped marshmallows existed. :eek: I'll have to look for them next time when we go to the grocery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image