Halloween Tree

StressFreeChristmas

Twinkle Light Checker
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Jul 10, 2020
Oklahoma
thestressfreechristmas.com
Last year we started putting out a Halloween tree. We love being able to use our Christmas tree for more than just Christmas. Also means one less thing to do when Christmas decorating time comes around.

This year I did a black and white theme and love it. I really like it with purple lights but it's nice with white as well. We have an LED color changing tree so we can go back and forth.

halloween-tree-1.jpg halloween-tree-2.jpg

I shared some more ideas over on my blog for anyone that is interested. https://thestressfreechristmas.com/halloween-christmas-tree-ideas/

I know it's so early to decorate for Halloween but I think we need a bit more holiday time this year.

Ddeby

Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
MMC Member
Jul 7, 2012
New Hampshire
I do a Halloween tree every year too, but just a small one. It's all black and has orange lights already strung. I just add a few old Halloween arts and crafts my kids made when they were younger and voila!

LadyLynn

The Christmas Freak
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 22, 2020
Riverton, Utah
I do a Halloween tree every year too, but just a small one. It's all black and has orange lights already strung. I just add a few old Halloween arts and crafts my kids made when they were younger and voila!
After reading some of these posts, I ordered a three foot one. Can't wait for it to come.

Reactions: Ddeby

christmas87

Santa Clausologist
MMC Lifer
Oct 10, 2007
new york
Last year we started putting out a Halloween tree. We love being able to use our Christmas tree for more than just Christmas. Also means one less thing to do when Christmas decorating time comes around.

This year I did a black and white theme and love it. I really like it with purple lights but it's nice with white as well. We have an LED color changing tree so we can go back and forth.

View attachment 71937 View attachment 71938

I shared some more ideas over on my blog for anyone that is interested. https://thestressfreechristmas.com/halloween-christmas-tree-ideas/

I know it's so early to decorate for Halloween but I think we need a bit more holiday time this year.
I’ve thought about doing something like that but my wife said it would take away from Christmas especially if it looks like a Christmas tree still with the lights. I think if it was a little one and it had actual Halloween decorations on it I think it would look nice.

Ddeby

MMC Member
Jul 7, 2012
New Hampshire
This is my rather sad-looking Charlie Brown-ish Halloween tree. It's about 20 years old and a bit mishapen. But it's festive and I drag it out every year. It's hard to see in the photo, but I have a few things my kids made at school strung onto it.

halloween.jpg

shrcpark

Christmas Decorator
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 15, 2018
Last year, I saw a lot of people buying up the Halloween trees in Michael's. They were so hard to find and then people sold them on other websites for too much money.

• Wow
Reactions: LadyLynn and Ddeby

Ddeby

MMC Member
Jul 7, 2012
New Hampshire
I don't often see Halloween trees in the stores where I live. I'm in need of some decorations to put on my tiny black tree that's about 20 years old. I will have to find a Michael's I guess.

Reactions: LadyLynn

LadyLynn

The Christmas Freak
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 22, 2020
Riverton, Utah
I don't often see Halloween trees in the stores where I live. I'm in need of some decorations to put on my tiny black tree that's about 20 years old. I will have to find a Michael's I guess.
Lakeside Collection usually has some on-line.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image