how do you decorate for halloween?

S

sheepsnot

You want to start small on that sort of behavior. Just jump off the couch and see how it goes. I usually abandon the idea after the porch roof.

elfworks

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 5, 2006
texas
i dont know.... no jellybeans for easter, no chocolate for valentines, no candy corn.... no peppermint stix... i am thinking really TALL HIGH BRIDGE!!!

xo

elfworks

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 5, 2006
texas
it is only too dark if you make it that way. it isnt really about the return of the undead ya know....

:hair: :boo:

xo

S

sheepsnot

When you live in your parents' house, it's good to respect their wishes. When you move out, that's when you forget everything they taught you for a few years until you decide they were right after all. However, if Halloween is too dark, just trick or treat in the daytime! ;-)

whitexmas

Mistletoe Hanger
MMC Member
Nov 4, 2005
Iowa
Hey

Someone said something about decorating even though the neighbors dont. Thats me...i decorate to the xtreme...for halloween and xmas. Its so relaxing to come home after a long day and just turn on the lights and listen to some music and maybe do some holiday baking. :D

S

sheepsnot

When I got home from PA I saw the new autumn wreath on the door and the halloween doormat, so I knew things were looking up. On the armoir (TV holding cabinet thingy) was my ghost holding an orange bubble light and saying "Boo!" My witch passing over the full moon was on the wall, all lit up. Ahhhh, the season has begun!
:devil:

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
S

sheepsnot

Very festive and not overdone. I think you could buy some more stuff without any problem.
:scarykitty:

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
sheepsnot, since you said it was ok, I went out & bought 2 little pumpkins that light up, some garland & some orange lights!! My hubby hasn't caught on yet, but it's ok because sheepsnot said it was!!! :lol: :lol:

dvdelf

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 22, 2006
if you tell the hubby a guy named sheepsnot said its ok hes gonna have you locked up :D

dvdelf

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 22, 2006
time for you guys to sign up for spouse swap

S

sheepsnot

I have watched that show several times and the result is the same each time: I want my old wife/husband back! As bad as folks make it out to be, the truth is no one else will put up with you, either. Can you imagine if the new families decided to make the swap permanent? Doh!

dvdelf

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 22, 2006
usually its i cant wait to get my spouse back & then they yell at each other. I have seen where they go "gee I've got it pretty bad"

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Spouse swap! Oh my!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: 1st the sheepsnot thing & then spouse swap...my hubby will have me locked up!! :yahoo:

dvdelf

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 22, 2006
if you hear sirens, dont worry, im sure its nothing

elfworks

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 5, 2006
texas
Ervserver said:
Spouse Swap? sheesh I need to watch more tv