Ouija Board or Seance

prancer

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Nov 1, 2012
Good morning peeps...As the spooky month of October is not too far away...Has anyone here ever used a Ouija Board or took part in a seance.....I have used a Ouija Board when i was in my 20's and i must say it defo gives you the spooks...How about you peeps.

Reactions: LadyLynn

Irish75

Sugar Cookie Tester
MMC Member
Jan 7, 2018
Pittsburgh
I love Halloween and Spooky Season. I even love many of the Horror/scary movies out there. But the one thing you will never see me do is a ouji board or a seance. I never touched them as kid and would not touch them as an adult. I believe some doorways are not meant to be opened and can lead to something negative brought to you. This is comes from what I have learned through my religious teachings but also my gut instincts. To each there own, but I stay clear of anything in that area.

LadyLynn

The Christmas Freak
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 22, 2020
Riverton, Utah
I love Halloween and Spooky Season. I even love many of the Horror/scary movies out there. But the one thing you will never see me do is a ouji board or a seance. I never touched them as kid and would not touch them as an adult. I believe some doorways are not meant to be opened and can lead to something negative brought to you. This is comes from what I have learned through my religious teachings but also my gut instincts. To each there own, but I stay clear of anything in that area.
I am right there with you. Maybe those things are just a game, but I am not taking any chances. Never have, never will.

Reactions: Irish75

DixieBelle

Rudolph is my Jam!
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Oct 14, 2011
USA
Good morning peeps...As the spooky month of October is not too far away...Has anyone here ever used a Ouija Board or took part in a seance.....I have used a Ouija Board when i was in my 20's and i must say it defo gives you the spooks...How about you peeps.

I like Halloween. I decorate, hand out candy, and love this time of year. I have never participated in the use of a ouija board, but have been witness to the aftermath. I agree with whoever said that some doors are meant to be kept shut. A ouija board presents the opportunity to open those same doors. I believe they are nothing but trouble. Even if I am wrong, why take the chance? That's my personal opinion.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image