Trick r Treat...Countdown to Halloween 2020

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
Happy Halloween! It was a great week and I am so excited for today. I did the initial set up in the garage last night and filled the black eggs for my great-nephews Great Pumpkin egg hunt, and put a rock into one of the eggs and the finder of that egg will get an extra treat bag. I know this activity may just be a one-time thing because of Covid, but it has been a big boost. I hope you all have a great day!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Happy Halloween everyone! Finally!

snoopy_01.png

LadyLynn

The Christmas Freak
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 22, 2020
Riverton, Utah
Yes, we need the celebration and then basically it is celebration from here on out until at least January 1. We are having a mild day temperature wise today which is great after records lows and snow last weekend. Have a wonderful fun day and remember Halloween calories don't count--if you say it enough it will come true.

Cedar Grove

Sugar Cookie Tester
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Aug 31, 2020
East Tennessee
The candy is out, the hot chocolate is brewed, and Ol' Jack is out on the porch, blazing and grinning like mad and scaring away any spirits who have crossed the veil from the other side and might be wandering down my street. In all these years he's never let any in the yard, much less in the house. Always vigilant, always smiling.

Of course I too will keep an ear open. Sometimes on this night you can hear them blowing through the tops of the trees, or rustling through the leaves on the ground, or imitating dogs or cars in the distance. You can peer down the street for them, but they are always just out of sight. They sweep through, and in the morning you find everything is the same, but . .different. Because The Holidays are now here.

Happy Season, y’all. The magic has arrived.

KimB

North Pole's Auditor
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 19, 2019
DB Shores, Florida
Rich, who will eat all your candy? I have an unopened bag. I didn't expect anyone but just in case. I'm not doing dairy, grains, or processed food.......but I might have to eat a bunch of them before I give the rest away -santa dance- It is so sad to see kids miss their fun night. The drive-in-church had Trunk or Treat. Ours is cancelled.

prancer

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Nov 1, 2012
We ended up staying home tonight and the neighborhood was silent. Not one trick-or-treater. :oops:

Hi Rich same here not one trick r treater at the door tonite but it was officially cancelled here in UK Scotland though...Hope you still had a spooktacular halloween my friend and hopefully next year we will be back to a normal halloween again :)

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
I had a great night, the Great Pumpkin egg hunt was fun and the weather cooperated and the wind died down enough to make it pleasant to be outside. 6A6D3EB9-628F-4984-83FF-21501414A948.jpeg

Attachments

• 1457F528-EE1C-411E-945D-C553EC5DF1CE.jpeg
    1457F528-EE1C-411E-945D-C553EC5DF1CE.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
We normally get about 80 kids, but last night we had 50. They were all super polite and I'm glad they were able to still trick or treat.
I am glad kids got to trick or treat too! I think a lot of people had fewer numbers, but I also noticed quite a few towns shortened the hours.

Reactions: Rich and Ddeby

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Rich, who will eat all your candy? I have an unopened bag. I didn't expect anyone but just in case. I'm not doing dairy, grains, or processed food.......but I might have to eat a bunch of them before I give the rest away -santa dance- It is so sad to see kids miss their fun night. The drive-in-church had Trunk or Treat. Ours is cancelled.
All the Snickers went into the fridge for me. The rest I will take to work and share with the guys. They love all the stuff I bring in.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image