Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, Friends.

Our next Milestone is so close now, you can almost touch it with a short candy cane.
We will discuss that below after we have presented today's exciting figures.

Days to the Season: 263
Days to Christmas Day: 305

FIVE. That's the magic number.
It's the number of days remaining before we pass through the 300-day Christmas Day Window and on into double 200's count territory.
(We are so mooooooving along!)

Still a bit on the coolish side and we stayed a bit below 70 yesterday. But really, that's pretty darned good for February in these parts!
Today should see the warmer weather return again and continue on at least through Saturday.
(Excellent!)
Right now, our back door thermometer tells us it is 56 degrees outside here in the capital city.

Have a Thrilling Thursday, Everybody. And it will be Weekend Eve again before you know it.
(Like tomorrow!)
Thanks Crown! Tick tock on February now!

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
We are hitting the pediatrician tomorrow. Carolinas cold never fully went away so now the cough,fever and congestion are back. Mikes mom and sister both have bronchitis so I am hoping it's not that.
I actually downloaded a fever tracker to help keep track of her temps. She is sleeping now so I am going to read. Have a great night everyone
I'm glad to read Caroline is feeling a bit better. I hope she slept through the night for you & she has a great day today!!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning MMC ~
Happy Pines Day!
It's going to be cloudy today with a high of around 50 degrees. I walked Maggie, tidied up the house and started laundry so far. I need to get started on breakfast in a few minutes. I'm going shopping with my daughter later today, she ended up accepting a job offer as a CNA in a hospital. She'll be working part time while she goes to school for nursing. We need to get her scrubs and a new stethoscope. She's excited, I hope she loves it. Not too much else going on. I'm making baked raviolis for dinner so I also want to stop for a loaf of Italian bread. That's about it. Hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!
Congrats to your daughter!! Hope she found everything she needed yesterday!

Good morning MMC ~
Happy Thursday!
Not too much going on here. I'm going to take a ride to Target this morning, I have a list of things that we need. Other than that I'll be working on my daily chores. It's very foggy here this morning, it's supposed to warm up to the mid 50's. I think I will use the barbecue tonight and grill chicken for dinner.
I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!
We are going to fire up the grill tonight too. Looking forward to it! :) Have a great day HMG

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Happy Pines Day!
Well my youngest daughter made it 15 mins of school before I got a call that she was vomiting in the nurse's office. She has the stomach bug again!! She is home resting on the couch but looks so pale. Ugh!
I hope no one else gets it. I am going to disinfect again...
Hope you all have a great day!
Oh no! What a way to start the day! I hope your daughter is feeling better today...and nobody else gets it! xx
Have a great day SFM!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Okay, I'll admit it, its been to nice here to stay inside. The whole family was off on Monday, so we headed to the outlet mall. Yesterday I took Ella to the park. Today I've been out running to a few small towns to hit up a couple of stores I haven't been to in quite awhile. Reality returns this weekend though with temps in the 30's.
Sounds like it's been a good week! Not ready for 30's....just sayin! These warm temps are easy to get use too! :)

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Morning MMC! February is starting to really fly now. I'm going to try to take Rollins to the vet this weekend as he his eye got red yesterday after he fell. He seems fine running around but I figured he's due for a checkup in the spring/summer anyway so might as well get it done early. I'm also going to shop for my phone this weekend. So it could be a fairly busy weekend but first things first is today Thursday at work and then 2 cavities at the dentist. Sounds like fun lol. Have a good one!
Ouch! I missed where he fell. I hope he's ok!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
:DGood Thursday morning, Christmas friends!

Lots of talk here about warm weather. Our local forecast is predicting 85° tomorrow, then it fluctuates to 89° on March 1. I missed winter somewhere along the way!

It's another busy, busy day here. I hope y'all have a great one!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Morning MMC! February is starting to really fly now. I'm going to try to take Rollins to the vet this weekend as he his eye got red yesterday after he fell. He seems fine running around but I figured he's due for a checkup in the spring/summer anyway so might as well get it done early. I'm also going to shop for my phone this weekend. So it could be a fairly busy weekend but first things first is today Thursday at work and then 2 cavities at the dentist. Sounds like fun lol. Have a good one!
Hugs & prayers to Rollins!! Hope his eye is ok & his check up goes great! I just made an apt for Gracie March 7th. Poor girl gets her testing done & also all her vaccines. Won't be too fun for her....good thing she's a trooper!
Hope you are having a great day!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Morning, Friends.

Our next Milestone is so close now, you can almost touch it with a short candy cane.
We will discuss that below after we have presented today's exciting figures.

Days to the Season: 263
Days to Christmas Day: 305

FIVE. That's the magic number.
It's the number of days remaining before we pass through the 300-day Christmas Day Window and on into double 200's count territory.
(We are so mooooooving along!)

Still a bit on the coolish side and we stayed a bit below 70 yesterday. But really, that's pretty darned good for February in these parts!
Today should see the warmer weather return again and continue on at least through Saturday.
(Excellent!)
Right now, our back door thermometer tells us it is 56 degrees outside here in the capital city.

Have a Thrilling Thursday, Everybody. And it will be Weekend Eve again before you know it.
(Like tomorrow!)
Thanks crown! Happy Friday Eve!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Morning, MMC!!! 70 degrees today??? Talk about a crazy February!! I have a lot to get caught up on around the apartment today with all the running I've been doing lately. So that is my priority today. I also hope to watch some NASCAR coverage today too. Hopefully I can get caught up here too. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!!
Hope you get to watch some NASCAR today!!! I'm sure it will be on this afternoon in the office. Have a great day made!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
:DGood Thursday morning, Christmas friends!

Lots of talk here about warm weather. Our local forecast is predicting 85° tomorrow, then it fluctuates to 89° on March 1. I missed winter somewhere along the way!

It's another busy, busy day here. I hope y'all have a great one!
Wow!! That IS warm!!! Got that pool ready? ;)

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Always trying to jump on things like he's an Olympic athlete...I sort of half caught him but he still fell. Of course even though he got a little hurt he wanted to go jumping again. Stubborn.
Tee hee! Poor guy!

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
Just a quick update for those that saw Snowflakes post last week.

Harlowe had her dental surgery this morning and came through it just fine. They had to remove three teeth. She is awake now and recovering though and can go home this afternoon.

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Just a quick update for those that Snowflakes post last week.

Harlowe had her dental surgery this morning and came through it just fine. They had to remove three teeth. She is awake now and recovering though and can go home this afternoon.
So happy to hear that. Thanks for the update made! I've been thinking about them - sent her a PM earlier. Prayers for quick healing for sweet Har!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Hope Rollins is ok!!
What kind of phone are you thinking of getting? Are you an Apple or Droid guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image