Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Thanks! I hope your Monday is going well.
Thanks Merry! My morning went pretty fast, so I'm hoping the afternoon (at work) goes fast too! xx The sun popped out & now it's hot & muggy! Whew!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Congrats on the happy mile marker!
Hard to believe = my brilliant bride & I are going to celebrate our 35th anniversary next month.
Happy early Anniversary! And many more to you!!
I just saw on FB this morning a local couple (a wonderful couple!) is celebrating their 65th wedding Anniversary today! How awesome is that?!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Hi there HMG. My same wishes for the ending of Jose that I shared with SFM. I trust your chiropractor appt will go well also and of course have fun with the finishing touches on your Fall decor. Speaking of the Pioneer Woman, I bought the first issue of her new magazine, hoping it was filled with recipes, but the majority of it was either clothing tips (including what boots to wear) or home decorating. Oh well, I'm sure my wife enjoyed it... lol. Have a great day and a wonderful dinner...
View attachment 39113

Thank you CGYager ~
I have not seen The Pioneer Woman's new magazine yet. I would have expected it to be filled with recipes as well!
Hope you enjoy the rest of the day!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Thank you CGYager ~
I have not seen The Pioneer Woman's new magazine yet. I would have expected it to be filled with recipes as well!
Hope you enjoy the rest of the day!
Totally agree - I didn't know she had a new magazine. What a bummer it wasn't full of recipes.
I have 3 of her cookbooks - love the stories & the step by step pictures of all her recipes.

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Thank you so much Holiday! Hugs to you and Lucy <3
Thank you! Hugs being sent back your way!!! :) Here's the little pumpkin...

upload_2017-9-18_13-54-4.png

And here's a pic of the new pumpkin I bought yesterday. It's on a timer - love it!

upload_2017-9-18_13-55-4.png

NcGunny

Candycane Wrangler
MMC Emeritus Member
Dec 28, 2015
Ny
Good Monday afternoon, Christmas friends!

I had a LONG weekend in the yard, cleaning up behind Irma. I have scratches all over me from all those limbs, even a bad one from the top of my forehead, across my eye, and down my cheek. I look like a tough guy with an awesome scar LOL!

I hope y'all have a great day! :D
Lol!! Good one Brad!! I always thought like that when i was younger (to many pirate movies)

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Thank you! Hugs being sent back your way!!! :) Here's the little pumpkin...

View attachment 39122

And here's a pic of the new pumpkin I bought yesterday. It's on a timer - love it!

View attachment 39123
Rollins has a pumpkin similar to that which squeaks. It's the loudest most annoying squeak and that's probably why it's one of his favorite toys.

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Rollins has a pumpkin similar to that which squeaks. It's the loudest most annoying squeak and that's probably why it's one of his favorite toys.
LOL - oh ya! They always go for the most annoying toy!! That one is at our neighbors. You can turn it on & it dances (bounces) around & makes crazy noises.

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
It is POURING!!!! But I don't care cuz it's quitting time! :D Free car wash!! :D Everyone have a wonderful evening!!!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
HoHoHello my Merry Chums!

Well, I spotted a decorated street lamp last weekend and yesterday when I dropped my mom off after lunch, I went by the same way and as I suspected, the Christmas decorations were on purpose. They're filming another Hallmark Christmas film in my neck of the woods. I sure hope the decorations that were displayed today were not the ones they used in the film. EGAD! Even when I had a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree in my College years it was decorated better than the one I saw. I don't know the name of the movie, but the town is called Angel Falls. If they're filming anywhere else and I notice the decorations, I'll snap a photo or two for the Christmas blossoms thread that should be winding it's way toward us soon.

Looks like I'll have to get myself a new laptop or a small PC. Not in the near future so I'll try and manage with the work laptop for now.

Had a great visit with the maid of honour from my wedding and her husband whom I haven't seen in over 13 years. I'm going to drive on my own to visit them next summer.

Have a great week; look at those numbers speedy along now - into the double digits is so exciting!!!
Keep a merry thought in your head! -lights-

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA

Well, I spotted a decorated street lamp last weekend and yesterday when I dropped my mom off after lunch, I went by the same way and as I suspected, the Christmas decorations were on purpose. They're filming another Hallmark Christmas film in my neck of the woods. I sure hope the decorations that were displayed today were not the ones they used in the film. EGAD! Even when I had a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree in my College years it was decorated better than the one I saw. I don't know the name of the movie, but the town is called Angel Falls. If they're filming anywhere else and I notice the decorations, I'll snap a photo or two for the Christmas blossoms thread that should be winding it's way toward us soon.

Looks like I'll have to get myself a new laptop or a small PC. Not in the near future so I'll try and manage with the work laptop for now.

Had a great visit with the maid of honour from my wedding and her husband whom I haven't seen in over 13 years. I'm going to drive on my own to visit them next summer.

Have a great week; look at those numbers speedy along now - into the double digits is so exciting!!!
Exciting!
Maybe the poor-quality decorations are a plot point, somehow ...

SinatraClaus

Chairman of the board
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Talk Alum
Sep 25, 2005
Missouri, USA

Great to see you Auntie! Long time my friend.

e_xander

Executive Producer, Tracking Santa
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 8, 2006
Fall Creek, Wisconsin
christmaspodcasts.com
Congratulations on one year anniversary, and hoping for many more.

Wishing you both a LONG lifetime of happiness together!

Happy Anniversary!!

I love your new addition for Halloween! Enjoy your day off..have a great day!

Dogs are just like kids!! Hope you have a great Monday!

Happy Anniversary Sean!!!

Happy Anniversary ~ many more!!!

Congrats on the happy mile marker!
Hard to believe = my brilliant bride & I are going to celebrate our 35th anniversary next month.

Thanks everyone!! and Congrats to you and your brilliant bride, @Yuletide Junkie

CGYager

Santa's Helper in South Dakota
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good Monday afternoon, Christmas friends!

I had a LONG weekend in the yard, cleaning up behind Irma. I have scratches all over me from all those limbs, even a bad one from the top of my forehead, across my eye, and down my cheek. I look like a tough guy with an awesome scar LOL!

I hope y'all have a great day! :D
Morning Brad. Sorry to hear that Irma left you with so much clean-up to do. Hopefully it was limited to the yard and did not include anything with your home. Put it behind you big guy. The best is yet to come...
Fall colors.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
How is it that it's Monday already? I either need a nap or more coffee and since I am on my work lunch break a nap isn't happening so more coffee it is! I just loved walking into Walmart over the weekend and seeing all those boxes of Christmas trees in the lawn and garden area. Have a great day
Morning Minta. Gee, I remember Monday. That was my day off... lol. Got my coffee going for this Tuesday morning. Since I work at Wal-Mart, I see all the Christmas stuff as it arrives. I was checking out this pre-lit "Snowman Tree"... enjoy and have a fun day/week...
6'5 Snowman Tree.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good morning all.

We spent the weekend at Gardner Webb University for parents weekend with our son, his fiance', and her parents. It was a good time. Hard to believe he is a senior and it was our last parents weekend.

This will be a year of "lasts". Our last Thanksgiving and Christmas with him home. My last year of work. The wedding is June 23 and my last day of work in June 29. A bitter sweat year. Doesn't seem fair that you work all the while they are young and retire just as they move out.

Now on to the best time of year. Have a blessed day.
Greetings. Been there with you on some of it. Of course my children moved out a long, long time ago and have their own families. As far as retirement... the first happened back in 97' and the second one is still 2 years, 6 months and 9 days to go. But, that is a very interesting observation. The other part of that is when you are retired and have more time for them, they have their own families and are in the same position we were in when they were young. No wonder we look forward to the times we have the opportunity to gather in. Have a fun Tuesday and a blessed Fall week...
Fall in New England.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image