MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Goodnight, dear friends~

image.jpg

B

ballcoach

Well, I hope y'all had a good day. It was busy here...took care of both kids at the same time and it was pretty hectic. We haven't done that a lot, yet. While Doc has been off on maternity leave, we still used the sitter for Bambina and Doc has only had to keep them at the same time once or twice. Same here....I kinda lucked out though...they took naps at the same time. Talk about being lucky...

I just want to make it official....I bought a Christmas gift yesterday and tonight!!!!

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014
Watched the sunrise this morning just now...a beautiful sight. It's going to be a good Sunday!

The last unofficial weekend of summer is only a week away now...how did that happen? Where did the time go? Hoping fall doesn't fly by that fast! It's my favorite. The weather doesn't look to be cooling off that much next week, though...so maybe that can fly by. :)

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend, relaxing and finding ways to be productive too!!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Well, I hope y'all had a good day. It was busy here...took care of both kids at the same time and it was pretty hectic. We haven't done that a lot, yet. While Doc has been off on maternity leave, we still used the sitter for Bambina and Doc has only had to keep them at the same time once or twice. Same here....I kinda lucked out though...they took naps at the same time. Talk about being lucky...

I just want to make it official....I bought a Christmas gift yesterday and tonight!!!!

Glad you lucked out!!

How exciting about the Christmas gifts!!

Have a blessed Sunday, coach~

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good Morning christmas friends..Hope everyone is all well today...Gonna chill out today and watch a christmas movie with my girls..Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys:)

Good morning, prancer!
Enjoy the Christmas movie with your girls.
Hope you have a wonderful day :)

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Have a great sunday all! I get to speak to the kiddos today, then an end of summer dinner, so finally a fun sunday lol
Enjoy your Sunday, DoubleA!! :)

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Watched the sunrise this morning just now...a beautiful sight. It's going to be a good Sunday!

The last unofficial weekend of summer is only a week away now...how did that happen? Where did the time go? Hoping fall doesn't fly by that fast! It's my favorite. The weather doesn't look to be cooling off that much next week, though...so maybe that can fly by. :)

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend, relaxing and finding ways to be productive too!!
Good Morning & Happy Sunday, DYHWIH!!
I'm hoping for a long Fall, too.
Our heat & humidity is back. Summer's last hurrah.
Hope you have a lovely day! :)

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Morning all. Hope your Sunday is going well. I can't believe next week is September, yeah!
Good morning, 'Tis!
Merry Sunday!
So excited for the 'bers!! ;)
Have a fabulous day!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
This looks like one spooky road....Kinda makes you wonder, what's waiting for you around the next curve......

I love snapping winding roads and trails that seem to disappear into nowhere for that very reason.

Anyone familiar with a program called the Littlest Hobo (canine adventure) will understand why I like this one, it reminds me of the intro with a scene of the dog following the tracks.

This one isn't a winding road, but it seems to go on forever.

Here's an example of the windy roads I find on my travels.

Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!
Good Morning MMC !!!

Sunday morning, time to relax...My oldest's birthday today, hard to believe that I could have an offspring that is 32 years old already!
Lovely pork roast in the slow cooker bathed in apple butter BBQ sauce, going to be good. We have some banana pecan cake with cream cheese frosting for desert.
Off to church in an hour then get to relax the rest of the day .
Hope you all have a fantastic day !!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good Morning MMC !!!

Sunday morning, time to relax...My oldest's birthday today, hard to believe that I could have an offspring that is 32 years old already!
Lovely pork roast in the slow cooker bathed in apple butter BBQ sauce, going to be good. We have some banana pecan cake with cream cheese frosting for desert.
Off to church in an hour then get to relax the rest of the day .
Hope you all have a fantastic day !!
Good Morning, CS~
Happy Birthday to your oldest!
Enjoy your Sunday!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning.

We may be only half way through the Weekend, but just look how far along we are in our count:
Days to the Season: 75
Days to Christmas Day: 117

(Yep. We left half way behind LONG ago!)

Our next Milestone looms. Let's inspect:
It's the 100-day Christmas Day marker and it's just 17 days off, now.
That's less than 2 1/2 weeks!
(We just keep racing on, don't we?)

Still the nice weather persists.
For another day?
Well, the weather service seems to think so. Can't wait to find out!
And the wait has begun at 69 degrees here under cloudless skies.

Have a Super Sunday, Folks.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and just think -- a week from today, we will be on the threshhold of SINGLE DIGITS to a DOUBLE-DOUBLE DIGIT COUNT.
(I'll leave it to you to figure that one out!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image