Not open for further replies.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good Morning.

We may be only half way through the Weekend, but just look how far along we are in our count:
Days to the Season: 75
Days to Christmas Day: 117

(Yep. We left half way behind LONG ago!)

Our next Milestone looms. Let's inspect:
It's the 100-day Christmas Day marker and it's just 17 days off, now.
That's less than 2 1/2 weeks!
(We just keep racing on, don't we?)

Still the nice weather persists.
For another day?
Well, the weather service seems to think so. Can't wait to find out!
And the wait has begun at 69 degrees here under cloudless skies.

Have a Super Sunday, Folks.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and just think -- a week from today, we will be on the threshhold of SINGLE DIGITS to a DOUBLE-DOUBLE DIGIT COUNT.
(I'll leave it to you to figure that one out!)
Thanks, Crown~
Have a blessed Sunday!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Merry Sunday greetings y'all!

I was helping a friend move stuff out of her garage last Thursday and by the time dinner was over yesterday I had to admit that my allergies are in full swing from the dust. I chilled with my husband and the cat watching Mamma Mia and the Proposal and woke up with a swollen head, sore jaw and sinus pain. My fault, I always wear a filter mask when I'm cleaning at home, I should have brought one with me. I couldn't ignore it any longer; I'm taking my sinus medication.

Decided to have soup for breakfast since people have eggs for dinner now and then. I have only taken 1 sick day and 1 personal day (for my husband) all year as I'm reasonably healthy and although I can take 13 in a year, I don't take them if I'm not sick or injured because I'm too busy to take time off other than for vacation purposes. Nobody does my work when I'm away and I don't believe they're "owed to me" unless I'm sick.

Thought I'd pop in here to unwind my mind and forget about it and now I just talked about it. That wasn't smart. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good Sunday morning, my Christmas friends!

We had a busy day with the kids yesterday, and it will continue into today. Jacob's band played at the big farmer's market and got a great reception. Elizabeth danced till after lunch, then we went out for Mexican food. When we got home, I stopped by Jim's shop. A guy came by selling some of his tools, so I bought a pretty new chain saw. Nice!

Today, Elizabeth is going to Savannah with the school's drama club to entertain young cancer patients. Jacob is doing something with the Junior Chamber of Commerce. I think Nancy and I are going to a peanut boiling and ice cream churning at church this afternoon.

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin

I was helping a friend move stuff out of her garage last Thursday and by the time dinner was over yesterday I had to admit that my allergies are in full swing from the dust. I chilled with my husband and the cat watching Mamma Mia and the Proposal and woke up with a swollen head, sore jaw and sinus pain. My fault, I always wear a filter mask when I'm cleaning at home, I should have brought one with me. I couldn't ignore it any longer; I'm taking my sinus medication.

Decided to have soup for breakfast since people have eggs for dinner now and then. I have only taken 1 sick day and 1 personal day (for my husband) all year as I'm reasonably healthy and although I can take 13 in a year, I don't take them if I'm not sick or injured because I'm too busy to take time off other than for vacation purposes. Nobody does my work when I'm away and I don't believe they're "owed to me" unless I'm sick.

Thought I'd pop in here to unwind my mind and forget about it and now I just talked about it. That wasn't smart. Oh well, c'est la vie.
Good morning, AMD!
Thinking of you~
Hope you get some relief from your allergies. Hugs and best wishes.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada

We had a busy day with the kids yesterday, and it will continue into today. Jacob's band played at the big farmer's market and got a great reception. Elizabeth danced till after lunch, then we went out for Mexican food. When we got home, I stopped by Jim's shop. A guy came by selling some of his tools, so I bought a pretty new chain saw. Nice!

Today, Elizabeth is going to Savannah with the school's drama club to entertain young cancer patients. Jacob is doing something with the Junior Chamber of Commerce. I think Nancy and I are going to a peanut boiling and ice cream churning at church this afternoon.

I've never been to a peanut boiling and ice cream churning event; sounds great - and tasty.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin

Good morning, Brad!
Congrats on your new chainsaw!
Bless Elizabeth's and Jacobs hearts, what wonderful things they're doing today.
Hope you and Nancy have fun, as well!
Have a great Sunday!

Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!

Oh yummy! Boiled peanuts! Can I go??? We have one store in town that sells them here but occasionally I will see them at our local Walmart. I haven't had any in awhile.

Sounds like a great event to entertain the cancer patients. Very nice!

Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!

You poor thing! It has been a struggle around here with everyone's allergies. I have had a few issues but managed to knock it out before it got too bad. Sorry you are feeling rough and hope you get well soon!

prancer

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Nov 1, 2012
Hello Christmas friends..Whats everyone upto today....Ive been counting down till i start decorating for christmas and its only 11 weeks till the decorations are out for another season Wooo-Hoooo:)

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
This past workweek went easier, with Mr. at the office to help. They have asked him to come in this week, too.

Auntie, I hope you can get your allergies to let go soon. I'll be suffering with you today: I haven't had a full-blown cold in a long while, and one crept up on me yesterday morning.

Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!

before I joined this forum I had never heard of boiling peanuts. I will have to look that up online and give it a try .
sounds like your family is had and is having a great day.

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014

Thanks snowflake--love the picture! I can't believe how close it is! So much excitement!!

Good Morning.

We may be only half way through the Weekend, but just look how far along we are in our count:
Days to the Season: 75
Days to Christmas Day: 117

(Yep. We left half way behind LONG ago!)

Our next Milestone looms. Let's inspect:
It's the 100-day Christmas Day marker and it's just 17 days off, now.
That's less than 2 1/2 weeks!
(We just keep racing on, don't we?)

Still the nice weather persists.
For another day?
Well, the weather service seems to think so. Can't wait to find out!
And the wait has begun at 69 degrees here under cloudless skies.

Have a Super Sunday, Folks.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and just think -- a week from today, we will be on the threshhold of SINGLE DIGITS to a DOUBLE-DOUBLE DIGIT COUNT.
(I'll leave it to you to figure that one out!)

Wonderful, Crown! So much to be excited about. Favorite time of year starts Tuesday! :) Have an awesome day!

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014
I'm getting excited about making Christmas plans with the family.

ME TOO! I'm already beginning the deep cleaning of the apartment so folks can come over shame-free!!

Hello Christmas friends..Whats everyone upto today....Ive been counting down till i start decorating for christmas and its only 11 weeks till the decorations are out for another season Wooo-Hoooo:)

Counting down as well! Cleaning, then church this evening. Hope you have a great day prancer!

This past workweek went easier, with Mr. at the office to help. They have asked him to come in this week, too.

Auntie, I hope you can get your allergies to let go soon. I'll be suffering with you today: I haven't had a full-blown cold in a long while, and one crept up on me yesterday morning.

Glad it went better!! Hope it ends soon anyhow--you've had a long time of too much work!!

Good morning everyone, Happy Sunday!
Just popping in quick to say hello. My in-laws are coming over for a barbecue this afternoon so I have a lot to do. I'll be back later this evening to catch up here. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!

Hope you have fun! Have a great day, HomemakinGirl!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin

Feel better soon, Merry!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good morning everyone, Happy Sunday!
Just popping in quick to say hello. My in-laws are coming over for a barbecue this afternoon so I have a lot to do. I'll be back later this evening to catch up here. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!
Happy Sunday, HmG!!
Have fun at your barbecue!!
Xo

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Thanks snowflake--love the picture! I can't believe how close it is! So much excitement!!

Wonderful, Crown! So much to be excited about. Favorite time of year starts Tuesday! :) Have an awesome day!
Thank you, DYHWIH!!
It's a tree from my neighborhood, I snatched up all the leaves that have fallen to the ground already and spread them all over my deck, near my Mums ;) It looks very festive out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image