Christmas Countdown - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning MMC! The alarm has woken me up every day this week so far. I guess that I've been tired. Sometimes I get up before it but not this week. It was a rainy day yesterday but a nice day is predicted for today! By next week it will be short sleeve weather as we will be into the 70s and maybe even reach 80 a day or 2. People will complain it's "too warm" already but not me. That will be great with the sun out. Early Summer weather in early May, by then. Have a great day!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
********** MILESTONE DAY **********

A Merry Milestone Morning, Everyone!

Yep. That's right. It's a ** MILESTONE DAY **, with another one to follow tomorrow.
WOW!

Let's look at today's numbers:
Days to the Season: 201
Days to Christmas Day: 243

Today, we have officially reached the ONE-THIRD marker to Christmas Day!
Tomorrow will see us open the 200-Day Season French Window onto a 100's level Season count.
(A two-day flurry of excitement!)

Another cool, damp one yesterday, but today should start a real nice string of days with highs in the low to mid 70's and a lesser chance of rain. Couple that will still low humidity and you have the recipe for truly wonderful weather!
Our current temp reading is 57 degrees here in our region of the great MMC Nation.

Have a Thrilling Thursday, Friends.
And may it be a milestone one for you!

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
Happy milestone day, and a belated happy Rudolph day and hump day.

We are about to leave in a little bit for our walk thru of the home and then we go to closing on our new home; yea!!!

Have a nice day everyone. I’ll talk to ya’s later today.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011

Yep. That's right. It's a ** MILESTONE DAY **, with another one to follow tomorrow.
WOW!

Tomorrow will see us open the 200-Day Season French Window onto a 100's level Season count.

Another cool, damp one yesterday, but today should start a real nice string of days with highs in the low to mid 70's and a lesser chance of rain. Couple that will still low humidity and you have the recipe for truly wonderful weather!
Our current temp reading is 57 degrees here in our region of the great MMC Nation.

Thanks Crown! Happy 1/3 day!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Morning MMC! The alarm has woken me up every day this week so far. I guess that I've been tired. Sometimes I get up before it but not this week. It was a rainy day yesterday but a nice day is predicted for today! By next week it will be short sleeve weather as we will be into the 70s and maybe even reach 80 a day or 2. People will complain it's "too warm" already but not me. That will be great with the sun out. Early Summer weather in early May, by then. Have a great day!
I have needed the alarm all week too and I could have easily shut it off and slept some more..lol
You will not hear me complaining about the weather either...I am so looking forward to it!

WOW!

Happy Milestone Day, Crown!
Thanks for the countdown!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Happy Milestone Day!! Hard to believe the 1/3 marker already. We got such heavy rain last night it was crazy but looks like it is starting to brighten up now. Typical day of work for me and folding laundry tonight.
Hope you all have a great day!

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning! Merry Friday Eve & MILESTONE DAY!!!

Not much going on today. Sun is shining - looks like a nice day ahead with a high of 63º! I mowed the lawn last night - 1st time of the year. Hubby has already done it once...and then her fertilized (and then it rained) so the mower will be getting a work out now! ;)

In honor of Rudolph Day I watched Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (it's been awhile since I've seen that one!) and Rudolph! :) It was a nice night!

Everyone, have a wonderful Friday Eve/Milestone Day! A 3 day weekend ahead for me!! (I'm off Monday) :D

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Thank you Holiday ~
Continued prayers for your mother.
xx
Thank you so much HMG!
My niece is with her from noon yesterday til 6 tonight - sounds like things are going good!! xx I never did stop yesterday, I think I needed a break!!! o_O

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
It’s that time of year again!! The worlds craziest water slide is back open for business here at the Pines!!

View attachment 43959

Carl says he made some major improvements to the water flow and that only 6 of the 10 testers had to be lifelined to the hospital!!
Woo Hoo!! :p

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Wow! We only have 2 days in the 15 day forecast that it's supposed to hit 70 - that's Tuesday & Wednesday next week. Otherwise we have 50's & 60's. Saturday night is a low of 30º! :eek:
Have a great Friday Eve!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

WOW!

Thanks crown! Merry Milestone Day #1 this week!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Happy milestone day, and a belated happy Rudolph day and hump day.

We are about to leave in a little bit for our walk thru of the home and then we go to closing on our new home; yea!!!

Have a nice day everyone. I’ll talk to ya’s later today.
Good luck!!!
:jump

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Happy Milestone Day!! Hard to believe the 1/3 marker already. We got such heavy rain last night it was crazy but looks like it is starting to brighten up now. Typical day of work for me and folding laundry tonight.
Hope you all have a great day!
Have a Merry Milestone Day SFM!!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA

Not much going on today. Sun is shining - looks like a nice day ahead with a high of 63º! I mowed the lawn last night - 1st time of the year. Hubby has already done it once...and then her fertilized (and then it rained) so the mower will be getting a work out now! ;)

In honor of Rudolph Day I watched Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (it's been awhile since I've seen that one!) and Rudolph! :) It was a nice night!

Everyone, have a wonderful Friday Eve/Milestone Day! A 3 day weekend ahead for me!! (I'm off Monday) :D

You mentioned mowing. When I got home yesterday, I noticed that someone had started mowing my lawn...and they only mowed about half of it LOL! One of my neighbors hired a lawn maintenance guy to work at their house, and he apparently thought my house was their house, at first. He could have at least finished, though. Now I have to go out with my mower to finish it!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good Thursday morning, and Happy Milestone Day, Christmas friends!

As I mentioned above, my yard was partially mowed yesterday, so my afternoon today has been planned for me. Grrr.

Lulu got in trouble last night. She shredded a whole roll of bathroom tissue, and Nancy was plenty upset about it. Into the mud room with the gate went Lulu for the night. Poor girl!

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Happy Thursday!
Merry Milestone Day!
It’s going to be a beautiful day, sunny with temperatures in the 60’s. I’m definitely going to get out there and walk Rocky today. I have to run a couple of quick errands and work on some chores around the house. I’m visiting my parents as well. I hope everyone has a great day!
xx

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut

I really like Santa Claus is coming to Town, I watched it on Wednesday night.

Good Thursday morning, and Happy Milestone Day, Christmas friends!

As I mentioned above, my yard was partially mowed yesterday, so my afternoon today has been planned for me. Grrr.

Lulu got in trouble last night. She shredded a whole roll of bathroom tissue, and Nancy was plenty upset about it. Into the mud room with the gate went Lulu for the night. Poor girl!

I hope y'all have a great day! :D
Lol..LuLu..she was getting back at you for bringing her to the groomer! ;):p

Happy Thursday!
Merry Milestone Day!
It’s going to be a beautiful day, sunny with temperatures in the 60’s. I’m definitely going to get out there and walk Rocky today. I have to run a couple of quick errands and work on some chores around the house. I’m visiting my parents as well. I hope everyone has a great day!
xx
Have a good day, HMG...hope Rocky does well on the leash!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
You mentioned mowing. When I got home yesterday, I noticed that someone had started mowing my lawn...and they only mowed about half of it LOL! One of my neighbors hired a lawn maintenance guy to work at their house, and he apparently thought my house was their house, at first. He could have at least finished, though. Now I have to go out with my mower to finish it!
OMGosh! This made me laugh out loud!!! I agree, they could have finished!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image