Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Santa's Mentor
MMC Donor
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 24, 2012
Oklahoma
Happy 'Pines Day! Another midweek is here!

Another morning of black ice. Even though the temps are above freezing, the ground is so cold that yesterday's rain is freezing. Not so bad on the roadways, but it's an adventure staying upright while trying to get to and into the car!
Yikes! I hope y’all stay safe.

Ryan

Santa's Mentor
MMC Donor
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 24, 2012
Oklahoma
Good evening,
Not much to say tonight, I am battling my depression, it is really bad today, I went home from work early because of it. This is one of the side effects from my breakdown back in November. Everyday is a battle, but tonight has been extremely tough.
Goodnight, all
I’m praying for you, friend.
I hope today is better!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good evening,
Not much to say tonight, I am battling my depression, it is really bad today, I went home from work early because of it. This is one of the side effects from my breakdown back in November. Everyday is a battle, but tonight has been extremely tough.
Goodnight, all
I'm sorry, my friend. Sending prayers and positive thoughts for you!

Bradmac

MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Happy Pines Day!
Just a regular day of work for me and I am getting my hair cut and colored today.
I was watching the Today show and they were showing the footage from the school shooting in Kentucky...so heartbreaking. I have a 15 y/o daughter and cannot even imagine those poor parents and students.
It is nice to come here and be able to come here and escape some of the tragic events out there.
Hope you all have a great day..
It sure is scary, bless their hearts.

Bradmac

MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good Wednesday morning, Christmas friends!

It's a beautiful morning here, sunny and 35°F. We're taking Elizabeth to a Beta Club Convention in Savannah tonight. She and the other members of the club are staying two nights with other schools throughout the state, while they meet. Elizabeth is also part of the opening ceremony tonight, where she'll do a dance she's been working on at her ballet class, so Nancy and I are going.

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Wednesday morning, Christmas friends!

It's a beautiful morning here, sunny and 35°F. We're taking Elizabeth to a Beta Club Convention in Savannah tonight. She and the other members of the club are staying two nights with other schools throughout the state, while they meet. Elizabeth is also part of the opening ceremony tonight, where she'll do a dance she's been working on at her ballet class, so Nancy and I are going.

I hope y'all have a great day! :D
Safe travels!! Have a good time!! And a good day!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Well what an eventful week! Last week Thursday I became Great Aunt again with #14 - Millie. And today I became Great Aunt again #15 - Elsie! :) Going back to the older names! ;) #16 due in July! We're going to need a bigger house for Christmas! :p

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Well what an eventful week! Last week Thursday I became Great Aunt again with #14 - Millie. And today I became Great Aunt again #15 - Elsie! :) Going back to the older names! ;) #16 due in July! We're going to need a bigger house for Christmas! :p
Congrats!! Love the names...very cute!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good evening,
Goodnight, all

Xmas, I'm sorry yesterday was so rough on you. Praying that today is far better, my friend. {{{HUGS}}}

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan

Congratulations!! Love the names! :)

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Merry Wednesday!

Not feeling the greatest today so I am working from home once again. Tomorrow I definitely will be going to the store. It is Snow Fest in Frankenmuth so I have to get things ready and tidied as there could be a lot of customers stopping by. What fun!

Be safe and merry!

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ

I did put up some white & blue lights under the "snow" on my mantle/cabinet & banister. I need to get all my snowmen out yet. Maybe tonight! @Minta - look what I ended up ordering (and receiving already!) from LTD Commodities! I plan to let it up year round, but I'll probably take it down at Christmas to make room for my Christmas things! :) I ♥ it!! If you're still thinking about ordering it, I would recommend it!! ♥
View attachment 42342

Looks Great. I may have to order one and pray that my cat leaves it alone LOL

Ryan

Santa's Mentor
MMC Donor
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 24, 2012
Oklahoma
Merry Wednesday!

Not feeling the greatest today so I am working from home once again. Tomorrow I definitely will be going to the store. It is Snow Fest in Frankenmuth so I have to get things ready and tidied as there could be a lot of customers stopping by. What fun!

Be safe and merry!
I hope you feel better soon!

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
Good afternoon, well unfortunately right after my daughter got better I got sick and now that I am feeling better my hubby is getting sick. We were planning on going to auto show in Philly but it looks like we will be skipping it this year with all this illness. If even if we all felt better by next weekend I don't want to take the chance of any of us picking up something else. I am kinda hoping for an early spring cause I want to air out my house and do a nice deep cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image