Not open for further replies.

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good morning ~
Merry Pines Day!
Not too much going on here today. I have to do some food shopping this morning. Other than that I will be working on the laundry. Hopefully nothing else comes up. I just plan on spending time with Rocky and taking it easy for the rest of the day. Dinner will be baked ziti. That’s about it for me. I hope everyone is well and has a nice day.
xx

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good Wednesday morning! Winter is back this morning with colder temperatures. I'd rather it be this way all through the season instead of temps being on the rise and having the icy mess we have right now. Hope everyone will have a great day!

e_xander

Executive Producer, Tracking Santa
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 8, 2006
Fall Creek, Wisconsin
christmaspodcasts.com
Good evening,
Not much to say tonight, I am battling my depression, it is really bad today, I went home from work early because of it. This is one of the side effects from my breakdown back in November. Everyday is a battle, but tonight has been extremely tough.
Goodnight, all

Thinking of you, my friend! We are here for you if you need us. Just remember that you are loved by all here as well.

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Fellow Counters!

And one thing we can count on every morning is the ever-dwindling number of days remaining until our long-awaited and much-coveted Christmas Season arrives once again.

In that regard, we proudly present today's numbers:
Days to the Season: 293
Days to Christmas Day: 335

We can also count on the dependable arrival of our Milestone markers, the next one being the 1/4 point to the Season. And it's closer than you might think.
How close?
Well, how does 19 DAYS grab you?
(Yep. It's really that close.)

Well, we had some rain and LOTS of gusty winds here yesterday. I will be spending part of today picking up pine cones and small branches in the yard.
Let's just say it was good INDOOR weather.
Today? Colder.
We are starting off at 38 degrees here this morning and we will not get out of the mid 50's. Tonight, we are predicted to get down into the upper 20's, as winter makes a triumphant return.

But regardless of the cold, things are certainly warm and inviting at the 'Pines, where Carl is always dependably at the door with piping hot fired twinkes, smoothly sweet southern tea and quality entertaiment that can't be beat.
Hope to see everyone there this evening.

Until then, you have a Wonderful Wednesday, Folks!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011

And one thing we can count on every morning is the ever-dwindling number of days remaining until our long-awaited and much-coveted Christmas Season arrives once again.

We can also count on the dependable arrival of our Milestone markers, the next one being the 1/4 point to the Season. And it's closer than you might think.
How close?

Well, we had some rain and LOTS of gusty winds here yesterday. I will be spending part of today picking up pine cones and small branches in the yard.
Today? Colder.
We are starting off at 38 degrees here this morning and we will not get out of the mid 50's. Tonight, we are predicted to get down into the upper 20's, as winter makes a triumphant return.

But regardless of the cold, things are certainly warm and inviting at the 'Pines, where Carl is always dependably at the door with piping hot fired twinkes, smoothly sweet southern tea and quality entertaiment that can't be beat.

Thanks Crown! Already 1 month since Christmas Eve!

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning MMC! Merry Pines Day! It's a another dreary day. Looks like night time outside again! So dark! We had a very light dusting of snow overnight. Maybe we'll get to see some more today! xx

According to Amazon & Fed Ex my Christmas tree is supposed to be delivered today!! :):) I might have to start taking down my sunroom tree at lunch so I can put the new one up tonight! :D

Can't believe it's already been a month since Christmas Eve! Craziness!

Everyone, have a great day!!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good evening,
Not much to say tonight, I am battling my depression, it is really bad today, I went home from work early because of it. This is one of the side effects from my breakdown back in November. Everyday is a battle, but tonight has been extremely tough.
Goodnight, all
So sorry you had a rough day/night yesterday. Praying today is a better day!! Sending strength, thoughts & prayers your way!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Morning MMC. Unreal to say this so soon but 1 month ago was Christmas Eve! 11 months to go. Just seeing how fast a month goes is pretty crazy and scary. That's why I love this site and being able to talk about Christmas all year. It's never really THAT far away the way time goes so fast. Anyway, hope you all are enjoying the week so far. I'm still seeing lights out there. I guess some will keep them up till the end of January at least. Enjoy your Pines Day!
Time sure does fly!! Have a great day Edge!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning ~
Merry Pines Day!
Not too much going on here today. I have to do some food shopping this morning. Other than that I will be working on the laundry. Hopefully nothing else comes up. I just plan on spending time with Rocky and taking it easy for the rest of the day. Dinner will be baked ziti. That’s about it for me. I hope everyone is well and has a nice day.
xx
Have fun with Rocky today!!! :D Have a good day!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Wednesday morning! Winter is back this morning with colder temperatures. I'd rather it be this way all through the season instead of temps being on the rise and having the icy mess we have right now. Hope everyone will have a great day!
Stay safe out there! And have a great day!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

How close?

Today? Colder.

See you tonight!!! Thanks crown!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Good evening,
Goodnight, all
I am sorry you had such a rough day...I hope today is better for you!

Morning MMC. Unreal to say this so soon but 1 month ago was Christmas Eve! 11 months to go. Just seeing how fast a month goes is pretty crazy and scary. That's why I love this site and being able to talk about Christmas all year. It's never really THAT far away the way time goes so fast. Anyway, hope you all are enjoying the week so far. I'm still seeing lights out there. I guess some will keep them up till the end of January at least. Enjoy your Pines Day!
It is crazy..how fast January has gone by!
My neighbors and 2 houses on my street have their lights still going strong.
Another house has changed to Valentines and has hearts on their porch with red and white lights. It looks really pretty.
Hope you have a great day!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Happy Pines Day!
Just a regular day of work for me and I am getting my hair cut and colored today.
I was watching the Today show and they were showing the footage from the school shooting in Kentucky...so heartbreaking. I have a 15 y/o daughter and cannot even imagine those poor parents and students.
It is nice to come here and be able to come here and escape some of the tragic events out there.
Hope you all have a great day..

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Good evening,
Goodnight, all
My heart goes out to you, xmas. Take care. Remember, you have many friends here to turn to.

box.jpg

tbutler

Tim Butler, North Pole IT Consultant
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 1, 2010
Good evening,
Goodnight, all
Good morning! Hope you were able to get some sleep!

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
According to Amazon & Fed Ex my Christmas tree is supposed to be delivered today!! :):) I might have to start taking down my sunroom tree at lunch so I can put the new one up tonight! :D
Exciting! And so appropriate that it's coming on the anniversary of Christmas Eve!

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Happy 'Pines Day! Another midweek is here!

Another morning of black ice. Even though the temps are above freezing, the ground is so cold that yesterday's rain is freezing. Not so bad on the roadways, but it's an adventure staying upright while trying to get to and into the car!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Happy Pines Day!
Just a regular day of work for me and I am getting my hair cut and colored today.
I was watching the Today show and they were showing the footage from the school shooting in Kentucky...so heartbreaking. I have a 15 y/o daughter and cannot even imagine those poor parents and students.
It is nice to come here and be able to come here and escape some of the tragic events out there.
Hope you all have a great day..
So tragic! :(
Hope you have a great day SFM!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Exciting! And so appropriate that it's coming on the anniversary of Christmas Eve!
That's what I was thinking. This might be my most merry Rudolph Eve & Rudolph Day celebration, ever!! :D It now says it's on the truck for delivery. YAY!! (I'm sure the driver will be happy to get that big box out of his way!!!)

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Happy 'Pines Day! Another midweek is here!

Another morning of black ice. Even though the temps are above freezing, the ground is so cold that yesterday's rain is freezing. Not so bad on the roadways, but it's an adventure staying upright while trying to get to and into the car!
Oh yikes!! Be careful, stay safe & have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image