Halloween 2023 Countdown!

LadyLynn

The Christmas Freak
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 22, 2020
Riverton, Utah
Evening Halloween Fans! Thanks SS for such a great thread. I love Halloween as all of you know and the entire season. It's always a little sad as it ends but it's hard to be sad when you have Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up. Pizza tonight and a fun Halloween night. See you in the NEW thread. Happy Halloween!
We just finished eating our dinner of pizza! It is 6:30 and so far one little trick or treater, who is the child of a good friend. Hoping for more, but if they don't get here by 7, probably no more littles.

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
Happy Halloween once again to all. Thank you so much for everyone who was here with us on this 2023 thread, for both returning members and anyone new that we picked up along the way. This thread has been growing very very slowly, which is fine because I think everyone would rather have quality over quantity, and that's exactly what we have going on here.

I think I speak for almost everybody when I say that October went by entirely too fast and even today, on Halloween, our BIG DAY, it was gone in a flash. I really hope the other remaining holidays don't go by as fast, but that's probably a losing battle.

I leave you with some of my personal thoughts and reflections before I say goodbye to this thread for the final time this year and launch the new thread.

I'm a Christmas guy at heart. 75% of the time it seems like I'm always daydreaming about Christmas. But there was still another part to be filled. I figured out several years ago, thanks to @The_Escalation, who I truly consider to be one of my best friends even though we have never met in person, that Autumn and Halloween Season was the "other" special time that filled in the void.

And how special it is. Every time I celebrate a Jack O Lantern Day, I am trying so hard to catch these magical Halloween and Autumn feelings. Nothing really comes close to the real thing, and that's a good thing. Because I think the specialness of Christmas and Halloween can be imitated, but never quite duplicated. I am so, so thankful that all of you are here to celebrate that year round love of Autumn and Halloween. So this is Mark signing off on the 2023 Halloween Thread. I will post below the link for the *NEW* 2024 HALLOWEEN COUNTDOWN. We're off and running here in just a few minutes!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
New Thread is Live and posted! Hope to see you all there!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2021.JPG

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image