Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 14
DAYS TO FALL PRESEASON: 107
DAYS TO THE BERS: 138
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 153
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 168
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 198

Good Morning Halloween Friends! I think that we could say that today could be called "Turning Point Tuesday", as you can see from the counts above that we are now exactly two weeks from being at the halfway point to Halloween, and now just ONE WEEK away from the 100 DAYS TO FALL PRESEASON milestone. We often speak throughout the years about what we consider "underrated" milestones, and I'm here to tell you I think that 100 Days to Fall Pre-Season might be one of them.

We will also see 150 DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON on Friday. What a way to close out another week and enter into another Spooky Spring weekend!

Have a great day, friends!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Evening Halloween Fans! Got my crown at the dentist done today. Had to go to 3 appointments to get it completely done. No drilling today so it was a pretty easy appointment. I didn't get a cavity from Halloween candy I hope. Happy Halloween!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 13
DAYS TO FALL PRESEASON: 106
DAYS TO THE BERS: 137
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 152
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 167
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 197

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Happy Wednesday to you! Moving right along through the middle of the month here and you can see we are now under two weeks to go until Halfoween. Our next milestone will be on Friday when we ring in 150 DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON. Folks, I ask you briefly this morning, do not sleep on the Fall Preseason count. It is closing in on 100 Days, which we will see early next week, and after that, a count under 100 days doesn't need any persuasion to go fast. I get the jitters just thinking about it.

Another Spooky Spring weekend is in sight now, and I always love how even the daily atmosphere changes when you get into late Wednesday afternoon, even Wednesday evening and you get closer and closer to the weekend.

My Spooky Spring movie night continues tonight with "Jeepers Creepers"! Have a great day!

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
DAYS TO FALL PRESEASON: 106

Folks, I ask you briefly this morning, do not sleep on the Fall Preseason count. It is closing in on 100 Days, which we will see early next week, and after that, a count under 100 days doesn't need any persuasion to go fast. I get the jitters just thinking about it.
I don’t know how many of us on MMC celebrate Fall Preseason. You and I might be the only two, but believe me, I am watching that count very closely. Now that I think about it, I should have included Fall Preseason as an option in the poll I did over in the Offseason Thread today. It is definitely a huge turning point during the year — enough so that we consider the offseason to be over when it gets here!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Evening Halloween Fans! Hope your Spooky Spring is going well. We have some rain coming. But it shouldn't be too bad. I hope it won't last beyond Thursday. But anyway Thursday makes me think of Halloween + Thanksgiving. Happy Halloween!

Iteachpercussion

Ornament Craftsman
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
Nov 10, 2013
Troy, OH
I don’t know how many of us on MMC celebrate Fall Preseason. You and I might be the only two, but believe me, I am watching that count very closely. Now that I think about it, I should have included Fall Preseason as an option in the poll I did over in the Offseason Thread today. It is definitely a huge turning point during the year — enough so that we consider the offseason to be over when it gets here!
The Fall Preseason is when I start listening to quite a bit of Halloween music. It just all fits in my world. Christmas in July ends, and about a week later August hits and my football season is ramping up, school is super close, and I really start thinking all things Halloween.

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 12
DAYS TO FALL PRESEASON: 105
DAYS TO THE BERS: 136
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 151
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 166
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 196

WEEKS TO OCTOBER: 23
WEEKS TO HALLOWEEN: 28

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Happy Thursday! The weekend is almost here! We're standing on the doorstep to our next milestone, which is 150 DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON that will be here tomorrow. A milestone day on a Friday is pretty good, in my book. We continue to enjoy countdowns that are in the mid 100's, with the exception of our Halloween count which is still in the 190's. Usually I'm one to speed these guys along but I don't think anybody in this thread wants to wish away The Bers, or by consequence October and Halloween.

We are closing in on the 100 Day milestone to Fall Preseason, and one of the things that Fall Pre-Season fans enjoy is the return of Autumn "flavors", particularly the Pumpkin Spice Latte, affectionately dubbed as "PSL". But did you know that it wasn't invented until 2003 by Starbucks employee/founder Peter Dukes? The "MyFitnessPal" diet app / tracker reports that the highest number of recorded PSL's takes place on Halloween!' Today Starbucks Fans think of Peter Dukes as the "Father of Pumpkin Spice". Not a bad moniker! Wonder if Peter Dukes loves Autumn as much as we do? And that's the Thursday Halloween Thought. Read about the PSL below, if you wish!

Spooky Spring continues today with the movie "The Skeleton Key"! Have a great day!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 11
DAYS TO FALL PRESEASON: 104
DAYS TO THE BERS: 135
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 150
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 165
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 195

**MILESTONE DAY**

150 Days to Hallowen Season.png

Good Morning Halloween Friends! TGIF! We are here now staring at another Spooky Spring weekend! And today is a special day as we have reached 150 DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON! What is Halloween season specifically? We are counting down to Monday, September 16th, as the first official day of Autumn is Sunday, September 22nd. Starting off that week, nobody would want to wait until Sunday, so we begin Halloween Season that Monday. It just feels like the natural time, as Halloween is about 6 weeks away, the weather is cooler, Halloween decorations and Fall everything is everywhere at the store. It is a great time in the year. And it's happening in 150 Days!

Our next milestone will be on Tuesday, as we celebrate 100 DAYS TO FALL PRESEASON. Wow.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and are ready for the weekend! Spooky Spring continues with "Cloverfield" tonight!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 10
DAYS TO FALL PRESEASON: 103
DAYS TO THE BERS: 134
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 149
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 164
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 194

Good Morning Spooky Spring Fans! Another beautiful Spooky Spring weekend is here! You can see from the counts above that we are getting very very close to the all important 100 Days to Fall Pre-Season milestone! And beginning tomorrow, we will enter into SINGLE DIGITS on our way down to Halfway to Halloween!

This has been a good Spooky Spring so far. I've been loving having something Fall / Halloween each day. For being a long month, it feels like I have gotten my value out of it so far. When I was driving to the dump today, I almost started to think about what it would feel like when Spooky Spring ends, or even how I will feel on Halfoween night. But I started thinking about something else. None of those thoughts today. Because the truth is, May is honestly the month that I think all of us start to realize that things are getting "serious". We will have discussions about May in here when we get closer to the end of the month and we do our May preview.

But today we enjoy glorious Spooky Spring! I hope everyone has a great day!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Evening Halloween Fans! I definitely am feeling spooky spring is living up to its name. It's been a fun April so far. I am glad we still have 10 days of it ahead of us. Have a great evening my friends. Happy Halloween!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 09
DAYS TO FALL PRESEASON: 102
DAYS TO THE BERS: 133
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 148
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 163
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 193

Good Morning Halloween Friends! It's a chilly Sunday morning here, only 40 degrees outside! I had to run to Martins to get breakfast meat, and I loved how it felt, with my Halloween soundtrack playing in the car. And with the sun coming up, it really felt like an October morning. I could have been in the opening of Halloween 4, that's how much it felt like October this morning!

We move along in our counts today and can see that Halfoween is now within our sights at just 9 days from now! And we inch ever closer to the 100 DAYS TO FALL PREASON milestone!

Tonight's Spooky Spring movie is 28 Weeks Later! Have a great Sunday!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image