Warner Robins, GA

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 249
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 222
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 161

Happy Spring Sunday! Today folks we have 249 days remaining until Thanksgiving, 222 days to go until November, and 161 days left until The Bers. Our next milestone will be on Thursday. It will be Tom Turkey Day #4. Big time milestone coming and Rich’s favorite as he introduced us to this concept. We move along in the very early stages of our Super Spring on a quiet Sunday in this thread. Yes, no topics today. That’s a good thing as weekends here are meant for simply chatting and having fun here. Week days are a little different because we get into our 5 topics each week and while I may have some vacation days coming this week this thread does not take any vacations. Turkey friends I hope you gobble yourself around your neighborhood feeling good on this Sunday relaxing or having fun (or maybe both). We had a very rainy Saturday but today looks to be a lot nicer although still kind of chilly. But it’s still very early in the spring season so a little chill is expected from time to time. Turkey friends have a great time today in the 2nd half of your weekend. And make the most of your day today because we can’t get it back once it goes away. And my turkey friends you all rule. So keep doing your things. Have a great Spring Sunday!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
Finally getting to mow the grass today! It will be on the chilly side but there will be gorgeous sun. I'm mowing my way back to Thanksgiving lol!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 248
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 221
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 160

Happy Final Week Of March! Today folks we have 248 days remaining until Thanksgiving, 221 days to go until November, and 160 days left until The Bers. Our next milestone will be on Thursday when we welcome in Tom Turkey Day #4. Looking forward to that one as that is another sure sign of spring. Speaking of spring we are in the early part of our Super Spring and on this Monday we begin our 5-days of topics by doing our Weekly Countdown till Thanksgiving Week. Right now? It’s at 35 weeks. Right smack in the middle of the 30s now. Awesome isn’t it? Turkey friends I hope you had a great weekend and are ready to enjoy your week. One step at a time. Step one is Monday. Hopefully the weather will be more like spring than winter. We have had some ups and downs so far. But that’s expected in early spring. Turkey friends I hope you are doing well to start your new week and excited for this thread having some fun this week. One full week of March left now. And we have Easter Weekend to look forward to all week long. Hope everyone is getting ready for a visit from the Easter Bunny. And realizing spring truly is upon us and Easter is always the signature of that reality. Keep it real turkey friends. Have a great Final Week Of March!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
Wow 35 weeks. It's not "serious" yet, but I feel like it will get more serious when that count dips into the 20's. Taking it nice and slow for now but watch these counts, they can get away from us if we aren't careful!

Have a great day!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Wow 35 weeks. It's not "serious" yet, but I feel like it will get more serious when that count dips into the 20's. Taking it nice and slow for now but watch these counts, they can get away from us if we aren't careful!

Have a great day!
I think we got no stress or serious stuff till May. The NFL Draft is the very end of April, schedules will probably release early May, then you have the halfway to November, Thanksgiving, 100-Day Bers, AND Memorial Day the road of summer beginning...all in the same month!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 247
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 220
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 159

Happy Easter Week! Today folks we move along and have 247 days remaining until Thanksgiving, 220 days to go until November, and 159 days left until The Bers. Our next milestone is on Thursday when we reach Tom Turkey Day #4. That’s going to be a lot of fun for sure. Turkey friends we move along in our Super Spring feeling super during Easter week. And it’s Tuesday which is Picture Day in this thread so we feel even more super than usual. Turkey friends I hope your Easter week is going ok and if you want to share an Easter picture today as a bonus go for it. And of course all of your Thanksgiving/Fall pictures which we look forward to seeing every single Tuesday in this thread. And thanks for being here today on this special day of the week as Tuesday has become one of the personal favorites of many of us in this thread. A fun day to post the sights of the fall and Thanksgiving which is in our hearts and on our minds all year long. I’ll be back later today folks to try to post some pictures myself as I always do on my 2nd trip to MMC of the day later this afternoon. Keep it real and have fun today. And have a good day working, playing, eating, and doing whatever else you’ve got today on your agenda. Have a great Easter Week!​

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image