AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
This past workweek went easier, with Mr. at the office to help. They have asked him to come in this week, too.

Auntie, I hope you can get your allergies to let go soon. I'll be suffering with you today: I haven't had a full-blown cold in a long while, and one crept up on me yesterday morning.

I am having a hard time ignoring this one. I had a two-hour nap and noticed some muscle cramps in my legs, hope it's just because I didn't work out for 3 days and not because it's the flu. I never get common viruses. At this point I'm considering not going to work tomorrow, but I'll probably head in and try and get half a day done, usually once I get there I can finish out the day.

I was mentioning over a week ago about the goldenrod being out and I had some hay fever type sneezes so maybe it's been brewing for a bit and after working with the dust my body started to fight back. I can hardly move my neck sideways. I don't have any eucalyptus oil to give myself a good head cleaning, but my husband will get some for me tomorrow. I tried a steam treatment with hot water, but it didn't work.

Hope you get some relief soon too. I heard lots of people talking about allergies this year more than last year.

I'm trying not to let it put me back in bed. I'm watching the Blue Jays and checking in here to take my mind off it.

Keep a merry thought in your head!:ornarment

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin

I am having a hard time ignoring this one. I had a two-hour nap and noticed some muscle cramps in my legs, hope it's just because I didn't work out for 3 days and not because it's the flu. I never get common viruses. At this point I'm considering not going to work tomorrow, but I'll probably head in and try and get half a day done, usually once I get there I can finish out the day.

I was mentioning over a week ago about the goldenrod being out and I had some hay fever type sneezes so maybe it's been brewing for a bit and after working with the dust my body started to fight back. I can hardly move my neck sideways. I don't have any eucalyptus oil to give myself a good head cleaning, but my husband will get some for me tomorrow. I tried a steam treatment with hot water, but it didn't work.

Hope you get some relief soon too. I heard lots of people talking about allergies this year more than last year.

I'm trying not to let it put me back in bed. I'm watching the Blue Jays and checking in here to take my mind off it.

Thoughts & prayers for you!
{{{hugs}}}

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada

'Tis the season

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Sep 6, 2010
Northern Ireland

Sounds awful, I suffer from a few allergies and they can be really awful when they get a grip. Hopefully you feel better soon.

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts

Just saw this and had to post...OH MY GOODNESS. Single digits?!?! We're getting to the part of the year where I start savoring the time...it's going to fly by, and I love the anticipation of it all! Enjoy your weekend MMC!
Holy moly!!! Only 9 weeks!!!! We need to start Christmas shopping, we like to be done before Dec. 1, that will be here before we know it.

xmas365

MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Good Morning. Glorious looking morning here today. Yes, the start of a weekend and my only day off this week. Had a yummy surprise this morning, awoke to find that my son and his girlfriend baked two dozen of these cupcakes last night while we were asleep last night. They are smurf blue with chocolate frosting and sprinkles; man, they are good; breakfast of champions!
Ahhhhhh, nothing like that first cup of coffee in the morning. I'll have to get a couple of cups in me before I get dressed and go outside and tackle that snake issue of mine.....
Remember, cupcakes in the morning are muffins. So it's good, I tell that to my co-workers if some Hostess Cupcakes end up in my hand at break time in the morning.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
What a face, kittens are so cute.

I agree, yet sometimes they grow up to be ferocious beasts.
That's what happens when it snows in May.

O'Malley knows how to pour on the charm though.

xmas365

MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Good Morning MMC !!!

Sunday morning, time to relax...My oldest's birthday today, hard to believe that I could have an offspring that is 32 years old already!
Lovely pork roast in the slow cooker bathed in apple butter BBQ sauce, going to be good. We have some banana pecan cake with cream cheese frosting for desert.
Off to church in an hour then get to relax the rest of the day .
Hope you all have a fantastic day !!
Happy birthday to your oldest!!!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good evening, MMC!

I have a few moments to pop in and want to wish everyone a most MERRY week!
Good evening, Meceka!
Thank you~
Hope that you have a merry week, too! =]

xmas365

MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Good evening,
Just a relaxing Sunday today, we went to our local Orchard this morning for some cider doughnuts and a bag of apples. They were tasty and one of the first true signs of autumn. the orchard opened for the season yesterday. I did make an apple pie with some of the apples this afternoon, we are about to try it in a few minutes.
I have been in a very Christmassy mood today, singing Christmas songs, and thinking of how to decorate for the upcoming season. I can't wait!
Just over 27 hours until the 'Bers!

Goodnight, friends

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good evening,
Just a relaxing Sunday today, we went to our local Orchard this morning for some cider doughnuts and a bag of apples. They were tasty and one of the first true signs of autumn. the orchard opened for the season yesterday. I did make an apple pie with some of the apples this afternoon, we are about to try it in a few minutes.
I have been in a very Christmassy mood today, singing Christmas songs, and thinking of how to decorate for the upcoming season. I can't wait!

Goodnight, friends
Sounds like a PERFECT Sunday!!
So close to those 'bers!!! ;)
Goodnight, friend!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good Morning MMC !!!

Sunday morning, time to relax...My oldest's birthday today, hard to believe that I could have an offspring that is 32 years old already!
Lovely pork roast in the slow cooker bathed in apple butter BBQ sauce, going to be good. We have some banana pecan cake with cream cheese frosting for desert.
Off to church in an hour then get to relax the rest of the day .
Hope you all have a fantastic day !!

Happy Birthday to your oldest!!!

Hope you have fun! Have a great day, HomemakinGirl!

Happy Sunday, HmG!!
Have fun at your barbecue!!
Xo

Thank you both, we had a really nice day!

Hope you feel better AMD!

Good evening, MMC!

I have a few moments to pop in and want to wish everyone a most MERRY week!

Good evening Meceka!
Hope you had a nice weekend. Wishing you a Merry week ahead too!

Good evening,

Goodnight, friends

Sounds like a great day Xmas! Hope you have a good night!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Happy Birthday to your oldest!!!

Thank you both, we had a really nice day!

Hope you feel better AMD!

Good evening Meceka!
Hope you had a nice weekend. Wishing you a Merry week ahead too!

Sounds like a great day Xmas! Hope you have a good night!
Glad to hear it ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image